This year, for the first time ever, STAPLE! will be two days, March 5th and 6th! The event is at Marchesa Hall and Theater from 11am to 6pm on Saturday and noon to 6pm on Sunday. It costs ten dollars for one day and $15 for both days.
The GCPM and Glademade will be sharing Table 76, which is in the Annex. If you’re standing with your back to the entrance, the Annex is the room to the back and the left. We’ll be selling a lot of stuff, both old and new. Here’s what we’ll have in alphabetical order:
- Screenprints and digital prints of my ATTACKS one-page comics
- Candy or Medicine Volume 12, a minicomics anthology edited and published by Josh Blair (I drew the cover of this volume)
- The second issue of Catch Up, a comics and poetry magazine edited and published by Jak Cardini and Robert Bozwell of the GCPM, featuring two different covers by Josh Burggraf, comics by Noel Freibert, poetry by Adam Day, and a short story by David Fullen
- Comet a print by Glade Hensel
- Froghead Hangover, a twelve-page xeroxed zine by me
- Glademade greeting cards
- Hypermorph, a digital print in original colors and the inverse
- Lords ov thee Black Sun, a xerox zine by Michael Miles
- Masks, a twelve-page xeroxed zine by me
- One read-only copy of Math Fiction, a sixteen-page 11×17″ blue/red anaglyph 3D comic featuring Pat Aulisio, Ian Harker, Josh Burggraf, and myself
- A two-color Miizzzard screenprint in purple/green or purple/orange
- Original art by myself and Michael Miles
- Shaman Thunder, a twelve-page xerox comic that Josh Burggraf and I made together
- Slime Studies, a zine by Michael Miles
- TRANZ, a twelve-page zine by me
A process shot from Michael Miles. He’s working to get Slime Studies finished in time for STAPLE!
Also, there are pre- and post-parties for STAPLE! The pre-party is 7-11pm tonight at Austin Books and Comics. There are an after-parties Saturday and Sunday at Club Deville from 8pm to whenever. We might be at some of these – if you see us feel free to say wuzzup.